First Post
I am first, this is the first post. I am so awesome!
Ok childishness is out of the way, but I promise it will return at some point. I suppose since this is the first post here in this little blog that I should introduce myself. I'm a long time techie who works in sales at a mega huge multinational IT corporation.
That's right, sales. For whatever reason I felt the need to "take advantage" of my business degree and so I went to work in most technical people's nightmare. Right now it is quite the purgatory and I'm hoping to work my way back to the technical side of things eventually.
Ok childishness is out of the way, but I promise it will return at some point. I suppose since this is the first post here in this little blog that I should introduce myself. I'm a long time techie who works in sales at a mega huge multinational IT corporation.
That's right, sales. For whatever reason I felt the need to "take advantage" of my business degree and so I went to work in most technical people's nightmare. Right now it is quite the purgatory and I'm hoping to work my way back to the technical side of things eventually.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home